Hi. I’m Tanya.
I connect, work, and align with organizations & people who desire challenges and add value, who are and who have amazing people and work towards a common purpose. As an Executive & Communication Coach Certified in Conversational Intelligence®, I support the development of executives, high potentials, neural diverse leaders, teams and organizations who are seeking to invest, learn then integrate effective conversational and communication skills for people engagement and business results… because everything happens through conversation.
Why I do what I do.
Being able to communicate effectively and connect with others are the most important of all life skills. My talents and passions (a.k.a. “superpower”) are to support leaders to use their Conversational Intelligence® to find their effective ways to communicate and connect with others to build trusting relationships in order to create impactful personal and business outcomes.
Some things you may not know about me…
- I easily connect with others to build trusting relationships.
- I’ve been called many names including “energetic, fun, disciplined and fiercely focused.”
- I counted 3600 beets (yes, the vegetable) in order to hear Michelle Obama speak in 2017.
- I have an innate curiosity to understand different perspectives because everyone has something interesting to share.
- I pride myself on being authentic, positive, creative and forward-thinking.
- My parents dying in a car accident in 1999 was the worst and best thing to ever happen to me.
- One of my favourite sayings is, “Challenge Accepted!” – Barney Stintson
On the flip side…
You can also find me exploring, learning and eating my way through different countries and cultures, watching foreign films and psychological thrillers, playing a wicked defense position in hockey, climbing the aerial silks at circus school (yes, you read correctly), running 50 km Spartan obstacle racing and cottaging at my camp in Northern Ontario with friends and family.
“The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“Over the past year, I been honoured to have had Tanya as my personal coach. She is a natural guide whose objectivity has made me accountable to myself and my aspirations. Her professional yet personable nature has given me the clarity to determine my goals, and the encouragement to achieve them. Through self-reflection, Tanya helped me recognize challenges as opportunities for personal growth and development rather than road blocks on my journey to success. Tanya has empowered me to become my best self across all aspects of my life, and for this I am truly grateful!”